Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Copying on AJ and new pet items.

Hey guys so I was thinking of what to talk about today when I remembered a letter one of my friends sent saying I copied her outfit. I didn't and she wasn't the only one that came up with that outfit. Anyways so lets talk about copying on AJ. Whether it be ideas, or clothes items to the way of doing something what do you think about it? I personally don't like copying unless someone gives you the credit in some way or asks you if they can use the idea. The point is don't copy unless you give credit or someone says its ok. I give credit to everyone that I use their idea from. Anyways the new item today is the pet carousel! They sure are coming up with a ton of great pet ideas. Be sure to get one! That's all for today have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment