Friday, June 28, 2013

Have fun on your trip Goldenhunter7 and Dragonwolf70

Hey guys! Today Goldenhunter7 and Dragonwolf70 are going on vacation D: We will all miss them but will be happy when they get back! I hope you guys have lots of fun. Speaking of vacation I wonder when Wolfstar62867 is coming back from her trip! I know I miss her and I hope she is having fun. I will be going on vacation in about 2 weeks from today. Yay I'm excited but I won't get on AJ a ton expect for at night probably and post only at night. Anyways one last thing, Gigxicutie I keep trying to buddy you on AJ but when I do AJ unbuddies you from my list. Just letting you know its not me and that you are really super sweet! That's all for today have a great day!!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

3 comments:

  1. thanks i will see

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exicted + scared returning to my parents and sis's. love them, but 100000000000000000 percent scared lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh have fun seeing them! I don't think there's anything to worry about I'm sure they miss you and are happy your coming back!

      Delete