Saturday, June 8, 2013

Happy 200th post!!

Hey guys so I couldn't wait till tomorrow to do this! But this is my 200th post!! In only almost 8 months I have written all of these posts that you guys have hopefully loved! I made this video down below as a surprise of you guys for this post. Coolchico has been requesting me to sing for a while so I finally decided to do it as a surprise. I'm singing hurricane by Bridigt Mendler I hope you guys enjoy!! Also if I get to 5,000 page views then more surprises and a party!! I hope you guys enjoy this and think of it by the end of the year if I write a post almost every day I will have over 300 probably! Anyways thanks again see ya tomorrow!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

                                                                     Me signing hurricane!


1 comment:

  1. Wow birdle great job love it!-twinkel85

    ReplyDelete