Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Teacups and Sleep Deprived

Hey guys! So I just got back from a sleepover birthday party about a half hour ago. Anyways the new item today or should I say returning item is Teacups! I got 4 sets of these to put in my den because of the neat colors and they actually look nice even if you don't put them on a table. Also I was up till 3:00 this morning at the sleepover and so I only have like 6 hours of sleep. Anyways I'm not that tried. Also if you look on the side look at how close we are to 5,000 views! What do you guys want me to do for 5,000? Giveaway, party, singing, video or something else. Comment down below what you like and I will also think of ideas. That's all for today have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. If there is a new item I'm going to try and put a picture of it for you guys to see!

1 comment:

  1. For 5,000 Views you should show your face and make a video of you sining like a music video. And you should have a epic party at your den. Ps. I have a epic party at my den today! Its kinda 4 trading and hanging out! :)

    ReplyDelete