Friday, June 7, 2013

Upcoming stuff and other news

Hey guys so I need to tell you guys about some upcoming things and why they affect you! Ok so in about a little over a week I will be going to a camp called Camp Christian. I will be at Camp for 6 days leaving on June 16th and coming back  on June 21st. There are no electronics allowed there so that means no blogging or animal jam! So for that week pretty much you won't see me until I get back and I will probably be sleeping when I get back but you will probably see me on AJ that day. Also the next day after that I will be doing a race so probably no blogging and little AJ that day. Anyways so pretty much that week is filled with activities so I wanted to tell you guys so you don't think I'm dead when I'm really at camp! In other news I will not be doing Jammer Weekly anymore because I decided Puptart and I's friendship isn't going to work out. I'm not going to go into details but ya. So I'm resigning as photographer. I would love to do it I just don't think Puptart would want me to. So ya nothing super new on AJ so stay tuned guys for the next couple of days like I keep saying because I'm doing something people have been wanting me to do for a little while now and I decided to do it for a special occasion. Anyways see ya tomorrow!!



Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment