Saturday, June 22, 2013

Race and Updates!

Hey guys so this morning I had a 10k race which is 6 miles to raise money for orphans in Kenya. I ran all 6 miles in under an hour! Yay. Also the phantom adventure started while I was gone. I played it last night with my friends and I am almost a level 2. The great thing is tons of gems! The phoniex armor is in the diamond shop and is so cool! It moves. I might buy the wings myself because there pretty cool. Also for the adventure it will soon be avabile to everyone and more adventures are coming soon! The bunny burrow one is great to play with friends and I can't wait to see what is next. Well I need another nap because I'm EXHAUSTED!!!!!!! Talk to you guys tomorrow!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. The 5,000 views surprise will be up sometime next week when I have time to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment