Monday, June 24, 2013

Rare Army Helmet

Hey guys! Today's rare item is the Rare Army Helmet. Have you noticed that rares have been getting more and more expensive? This one is ok in my opinon so I don't think I'm going to buy it. I don't even have enough gems for it anyways! I will not be on tonight because I'm going to one of my friend's birthday party and sleepover. Also I'm still working on the 5,000 views thing so maybe by Wednesday that will be up. Check out this awesome outfit I came up with using the new fire armor. That's all for today and have a great day!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. Thanks Gigxicutie for saying how awesome my blog is! And Puptart your pictures will be up tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks A Lot!!! I happen to bump into lots of things, but this is the best!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the back. music!!

    ReplyDelete