Saturday, June 8, 2013

AJ Book Club!!

Hey guys Coolchico, Gggal, and I started a book club yesterday on animal jam! We are the main people that run it and we talk about books, have snacks, and do other fun things! We do asign homework but it's just the number of pages or chapters you need to read until the next meeting! If you would like to join please tell me down below or on tell one of us on AJ we meet everyday when we are all on. I hope to see ya there. That's all for today have a fantabulous day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. Can I join please? :)~puptart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If u don't want me in your book club just say so. I just thought it would help us get along better. It's ok I can start my own.

      Delete
    2. Sorry it's just we have had too much drama going on its not really going to work out.

      Delete
    3. It was my sister and her friend. Didn't u read the comment above?

      Delete
    4. Ya but still you wrote some mean comments on my youtube too that were from you I know the hacking one was from your sis but I wasn't bullying you. I still don't want to be friends or do book club together though.

      Delete