Saturday, June 8, 2013

Seriously!

Hey guys so I'm super mad. This is to you Puptart and your sister. LEAVE ME ALONE RIGHT NOW. Get over the fact I"m not going to be your friend anymore. After you left mean comments on my youtube account on a video that had nothing to do with it. And you drag your sister into this and say I'm bullying you! You better leave me alone from now on or you don't want to know whats going to happen. Also listen to this your sister left a note that says she is going to hack me! I'm not bullying you you kept leaving negative posts and started this so leave me alone! I'm going to block you and your sister if you don't. On my youtube and on AJ and here so you can't leave comments. Leave me alone now. You keep trying to act like everything's ok but it's not. Stop with the comments on my video that have nothing to do with it. Sorry to everyone else but I'm mad. Your warned Puptart and your sister.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. Gggal says no one does that to my friend! And shes coming for you in your sleep if you don't stop see this is the last thing you will see when you go to bed everynight.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry Birdle, My sister and her friend messed around and got on my Email. Super sorry ~ puptart

    ReplyDelete