Monday, June 3, 2013

Sparklewolf123 and Rare Item Monday

Hey guys kind of sad news today. One of my best buddies on AJ Sparklewolf123 got banned! Shes not going to make a new account because of all the drama and everything on AJ and she took down her awesome blog and youtube. Here is a comment she wrote explaining everything.

Hi, birdle! I've missed you so much on Animal Jam! Unfortunately, I got banned and cannot get on anymore. I will remember all the friends I have made and make sure to tell them that I miss them very much. I will not be making a new account, because Animal Jam is just not fun anymore. If you would like to see me, I go on Transformice and Minecraft. On Transformice and Minecraft, nobody can hack you, there are no criticizing about rares, it's a peaceful place where you can mine and craft and where you can earn cheese. 

Transformice: Cheezydonut
Minecraft: FrostyFrappe

I will miss everyone very dearly. 
♥ ~SparkleWolf123~ ♥
(your best buddy)

That was the comment I'm so sad that she wont' be playing aj but I hope that we can still talk on chat or tiny or just somewhere in general. She's a great buddy and everyone will miss her. I don't play either of those games so I can't meet her on there. Hope to talk to you soon Sparklewolf! In other news, the rare item for today is rare elf bracelets. Be sure to pick yours up! That's all for today and have a great day!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

6 comments:

  1. That's super sad... :(
    But what about Rare Item Monday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read the title :D I didn't have time to put a picture though its near the bottom.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I got hacked and I guess someone did something really bad that got me banned. :(

      Delete
    2. Sparklewolf if you get banned its only for a day so you can get back on aj and I was banned once you werent hacked you probably said something that AJ thought was bad. I said something and they banned me but when I called to tell them it wasn't bad then they unbanned me. So you can still get on AJ nothing was taken you weren't hacked. I hope you are reading this so you can come back on!!

      Delete