Sunday, November 17, 2013

Progressive Era and Great Escape Music.

Hey guys! I made another school series video for CC to have help study for her test. I will be making a couple more today which will be going up later this week. I hope you guys are liking these so far because I'm enjoying making them.


Progressive Era 

Next is the new item for today which is The Great Escape music. I haven't tired this adventure on hard yet but Gggal said it was defiantly harder and it took her a while to finish. I"ll have to do that sometime this week.


Lastly is the outfit of the day! This random person is wearing a white fox hat, a black designer skirt, and a gold glove. She's a scammer btw because I saw her in the township saying send me gifts for this glove ya right. But I still like her outfit. So you can report her while looking at her cool outfit.


That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. Is it too early to start decorating your den for Christmas because I already pretty much decorated it with what I had from last year!






2 comments:

  1. Hey birdle, this is gggal and I was wondering if you would do something for me. So I was wondering if you could post the imformation for an awards show im hosting tomorrow (Tuesday) so here is the imformation if you don't want to post the invite that's fine too:

    Date: Tuesday, whenever ppl can get on.

    Wear: Something formal, these awards will be for friendship

    Bring: Nothing unless you want to make donations of stuffle.

    Hope you can make it yall! There wont be any voting for the awards, my friends from school who know my AJ friends will help me make the desicsion, so please don't be offended if you don't get chose what you want because its me AND my friends at school ok?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I'll post it in today's post it sounds fun :D

      Delete