Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Anchors, and Nurses.

Hey guys! Today at school my friends and I were running at lunch and my bff Alexys slipped and fell. She couldn't walk on her ankle, so Rowen and I had to help her get to the nurse. Well she went and all the nurse did was give her ice and make her go outside because it was at lunch and my friend COULDN'T walk on her ankle. I don't know what it is with nurses but they are always mean and don't care if you are hurt. That's why if I'm sick I don't really want to go to the nurse because I'm afraid of them a little.

Next is the new item for today which is the Anchor. Great if you have an underwater and want to put it next to your den for decoration or just to pretend like the boat is on the ground which it already is but you get the point.

Lastly is the outfit of the day! I loved Gggal's outfit so today this is her outfit of the day! She's wearing, a yellow beret, a wind armor necklace tail, back armor, and shoes. I love this outfit I think she looks so cute in it considering she is using almost all of the wind armor.

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment