Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy 1 year bloganniversary!!

Hey guys! It's the 1 year bloganniversary today! You probably aren't as excited as I am but I am going to post the winners so I shall go on random.org and put in the numbers five of you entered and I wish I could give you all prizes but I will only have 2 winners. I love you all and want to thank you all for your support and ideas this past year. I defiantly would not be blogging right now if people didn't read my blog comment or do any of those things that you guys do. We have almost reached 15,000 pageviews O_O I currently have almost 360 posts and 12 followers. I love you all and look forward to another great year with you guys.

And the winners are....

1st place :Gggal!!!

2nd place: Puptart!!

I picked randomly so thank you all for entering and stay tuned for feature giveaways there is going to be a lot next month!

Lastly is the outfit of the day! I couldn't find the new item for today so we shall see what that is later. It's not my outfit of the day today it's Gggal's is so cute and adorable I just had to share it. She's wearing an orange fox hat an orange studded collar, rare scary bat wings, and white boots. All so cute and very fit for Halloween.

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. I will now be on break for 9 days due to Thanksgiving break! What are you guys going to be doing and when do you get off. I'm going to be hanging out with my friends, going to the movies, decorating for Christmas and just chilling out.




No comments:

Post a Comment