Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Conch Couch and TBW!

Hey guys! So we are doing Throwback Wednesday and yes it is supposed to be on Thursday but tomorrow is my 350th post surprise so stay tuned for that. It's something you guys will definitely like and I don't want that to interfere with the surprise so we are doing it today bear with me. I would like to Throw back to the first ever outfit of the day and compare it to today as we have grown much over a year look how the outfit has changed but I still love it. I'm wearing a purple headdress, a pink necklace, a green and purple raccoon tail, pink armor, and purple boots. I love this to this day and the style isn't too different just the way I post it.

Next is the new item for today which is the Conch Couch. Lots of new underwater items coming out lately but AJ does bring out a lot more land items then underwater so I guess this is there time to shine.

Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing, a pink party hat, a blue and pink spike, a gold bow and arrow, a purple dragon glove, and a purple and blue tail. I love this outfit because it uses items I haven't used in a while and need to because they are awesome. 


That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment