Saturday, November 23, 2013

SNOW!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys if you can't tell by the title we have snow where I live already! It snowed for like 4 hours straight last night and was snowing some again this morning so my brother and I went out to play in it with our dogs. We never get snow this early and if we do its in the mountains or its just a little. But it's so awesome and it's actually that cold considering its only 40 degrees and there's snow on the ground.


Next is the new item for today which is the underwater snowman. Perfect for my weather and yours if you are getting snow too.

Lastly is the outfit of the day! I spotted someone wearing the full ice armor set in the township and grabbed their user before they ran away. It's so pretty isn't it. While I was planning to do my outfit today I was about to change and saw this so I decided to show you guys what it looks like. Their wearing an ice helmet, ice wings, an ice necklace, and ice shoes. I don't know if their is ice tail because if there is one they aren't wearing it.

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. Never sit on a thing called a love sack with your best friends it gets very awkward but also funny.(Long story)




No comments:

Post a Comment