Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Wrapping stuff, and changing designs.

Hey guys! I'm not going to go see Catching Fire today my bff is still sick so we are going to be doing it on Friday because our families aren't really going black Friday shopping. My dad is but my mom brother and I don't want to go out late at night. Also if you are reading this you have noticed that I changed the blog's design to Christmas! I just couldn't wait and I'm really in the Christmas spirit so I said why not birdle Thanksgiving's only 2 days away.

Next is the new item for today which is the candle ornament! When I saw these I was so excited for them because I'm already decorating my den for Christmas and now I can put these around my den. These were here last year and I can't wait till they put out the cool ornaments for the tree and you can kind of put those on the tree.


Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing, a blue fox hat, a blue heart locket, spirit armor, white leaf anklets, and a green and purple tail. I forgot I had my blue fox hat that I got for my birthday this year so I was like hey I must wear this.


That's all for today and have a great day!!


Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!




No comments:

Post a Comment