Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Striped Scarf, and 5 year olds.

Hey guys! Today I was at my mom's chiropractor with her because we were going to Target the store after that. While I was there their was a cute little girl who was the doctor's daughter. I started playing with her and even though she's five she is super smart. She was talking about the Hunger games, coming up with games, and knew how to play most games on my mom's nook. I love playing with little kids but sometimes it's just odd trying to talk to them but she was easy to talk to.

Next is the new item for today which is a striped scarf. AJ is starting to come out with all of their winter items and so far they are cute. I wonder if they will come out with a sweater since it is sweater weather. Which reminds me if you haven't heard that song what are you doing with your life go listen to it now.



So since it's almost December I decided that I'm going to be having a Christmas party that ties along with secret Santa. If you don't know what a secret Santa is basically I assign you a secret Santa based on the number you give me. I'll send you a jam a gram telling who your's is. You go buy that person a gift and don't tell anyone else who's your's is. You will also have a certain person who is your Santa. So basically your giving people gifts randomly and you tell them at the end. Of course you can still give everyone gifts which I'm doing so since I will not be a secret Santa or have one. So that's how it works and I almost have everyone a Santa. Don't give your gifts till the party though which I will have more details about later.


Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing a white fox hat, a pink and white striped scarf, a blue worn, white leaf bracelets, and a pink and darker pink raccoon tail. I was trying to think of how to wear the scarf when I put it on and all the rest of the pieces of the outfit fell into place.

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!





No comments:

Post a Comment