Monday, November 4, 2013

Rare Shark Tooth, and almost 350 posts!

Hey guys! I have exciting news well exciting to me at least lol. I will have had 350 posts by Thursday which is so awesome and a ton of posts considering I haven't even been posting for a year yet. I'm just so happy I didn't quit posting and AJ at times when I thought I was. I will quit AJ sometime within a couple years maybe end of next year but I will not quit posting! I will either quit posting or I will change this blog to my life I think my life is better though since I still want to share my life with you guys and ya.


Next is the rare item for today which is the rare shark tooth. Not too exciting for me because I don't use underwater animals that much I perfer land animals a lot more for some reason but great if you are a shark or if you want to look cool like you caught one and ripped it's tooth out. Ok probably not the nicest description but you get my drift.


Lastly is the outfit of the day. I'm wearing, a gray beret, a blue heart necklace, blue spirit armor, a blue and purple tail, and white leaf  shoes. I love this outfit I tried to make it more winter colors since winter is coming which I am so excited about and I want it to be Christmas time already not just because or presents, because of having fun, puttting up decorations, snow, lights, coldness, food, and just everything I love it all!!


That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment