Thursday, November 14, 2013

School video series!

Hey guys! I'm starting a school video series requested by Coolchico because she needed help doing algebra. I made a video for her which you can watch and if you guys want any help with something specific or overall school related I can help you! Just leave a comment down below or just tell me on AJ.

                                           How to solve an algebra equation using PEMDAS

Study tips/procrastination



Next is the new item for today which is a fisherman's cape. I don't really think that fisherman would wear this but whatever floats your boat!(Get it huh huh lol)

Lastly is the outfit of the day! Recently Rainbowshadow and I have become friends again and she left a really sweet comment for my giveaway(thank you) and I really loved her outfit so she gets the outfit of the day today! She's wearing, a purple baseball cap, a gray spike collar, purple dragonfly wings, and purple boots. Very cute and girly.

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. I will not be able to post tomorrow right after school I'm riding the bus to my friends house where we are having a sleepover so I won't talk to any of you guys till Saturday. I might be able to post if I have time in the morning but I probably won't so sorry about that! Love you all :D



1 comment:

  1. Wow Birdle! Thank you so much for giving me the outfit of the day!!!! It was so nice of you!

    ReplyDelete