Saturday, November 16, 2013

Happy 90th birthday Memo!!!!!!

Hey guys! I'm having a chill lazy day but besides that I wanted to post and so you are probably wondering who Memo is. She's my grandma and today is her 90th birthday. My dad is in Washington D.C. right now for her party while I'm at home with my mom, and my brother. That's ok though. Also this is random but I'm making a shoe cup for art. We have to make a cup so I decided to make a shoe that you can drink out of. Sound yummy huh?!

Next is the new item for today which is the acorn tea party. I remember when this came out last year right along the time the Underground den came out. I first got it but I recycled it after I didn't like it so I don't know if I'll pick it up again.


Lastly is the outfit of the day. I'm wearing, a white fox hat, a green mustache, bat wings, and a pink bracelet. Very tomboyish but with a little bit of a girly girl thrown in there.

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. I'm going to be filming some of the school series videos a couple that Coolchico wanted me to do (which I forgot which ones) so any subjects or something specific? Request down below.







No comments:

Post a Comment