Saturday, November 9, 2013

AJ HAS TURNED ALL FALL LIKE!

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting yesterday I was extremely tired and I already have a busy school week next week filled with tests and meetings so if I don't post one day that week or I post shortly that is why but I am still trying to post everyday so if I miss a day or two than that is why.

Next are the new items for today which are so so so pretty and very fall like and I love fall if you can't tell. I realized yesterday that AJ turned very pretty for fall and I love it but anyways lets get to the items. First are the fallen leaves (which I actually have to go rake leaves today in my backyard) and then the leaf rug. Both are very awesome for your den. I'm trying to get the mushroom den but I still need 2,000 more gems plus gems for items I want to put in my den but I will work it out.

Also new for today are the starfish glasses underwater which are pretty cute.

Lastly is the outfit of the day. Today's outfit of the day is actually Coolchico's because I love her's and think she deserves some notice for it. She's wearing, all of the scropion armor which I'm not going to name out because you can see it for yourself which your eyeballs. 

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!




No comments:

Post a Comment