Wednesday, November 13, 2013

BIRDLE Y U NU POST?!

Hey guys! I'm really sorry for not posting the past two days but I have been so busy. I had tons of homework and tests (speaking of which I had 3 today) and I also went out to dinner on Monday and didn't get home till 6 which I still had to shower so I just decided not to post so I could relax a little and yesterday I had to go to the store after school and do homework so I was really tired by the time I was done. This week is very crazy so I'm sorry I'm trying to get everything done while post so bear with me.

Next is the new item for today which is the mushroom chair. Great for the mushroom den or just for any den. I like how they have certain items meant for certain dens but they also look good in any den.

Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm not wearing but this random stranger I found when I was going to make an outfit but I liked their's is, yellow headphones, a gray spike collar, a gold glove, a gold sword and that's it. I think it's way more edgy for me but I would wear it!

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment