Monday, November 25, 2013

Christmas shopping!

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't post yesterday I was super busy and today I went Christmas shopping for certain peoples. I also got some ornaments for our big tree and some for my little tree in my room. I'm also finishing decorating my room today in a little while by putting lights up. I'm super excited for Christmas and not just because of presents, I love getting people stuff, helping everyone out by volunteering, decorating, going lights seeing, making cookies, wearing warm clothes, snow, skiing, sledding. I just love everything about it. Also I may be going to see Catching Fire tomorrow with my bff if she feels better if not then later on this week. I love the Hunger games books and the first movie so I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Next is the new item for today which is the Rare fairy wings. They are super cute and colorful and I think I'm going to be picking up a pair of these.


Before we hit the outfit of the day I wanted to show you guys all of the little cars from the play as your pet party. I bought them all and Gggal, Coolchico, and I the other day where riding them. Here is all of them in rainbow order.


Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing a red flower, a gold necklace, a white crossbow, a gold ring, and a green and purple tail armor. I'm in the Christmas spirit so I was like why not have a Christmas outfit. 

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. I'm getting my braces off in March after having them for almost 3 years! Then a retainer lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment