Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Youtube channel with Coolchico!

Hey guys so yesterday Coolchico and I decided to make a cool new youtube channel! It's a channel between the two of us with things about, fashion, our faces, room tours, randomness and more! We don't have any videos up yet but the only way I was able to do it is because only my friends can watch it so when I show my face in videos they will be unlisted and you will have to get a link from my blog post to go watch it! Anyways when Coolchico comes on later we will talk about it. There is a picture of my dog because that's all that would fit in their for now anyways that will change later. I hope you guys enjoy it so far!!

Channel:http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjLFUMDfoUXLY0aTmdu9sMg/feed?view_as=public

Next the new item today is the monkey plushie from the summer carinval! It's cute but I'm not going to be buying one. Because enough it says it is giant its actually not very big so ya!


Next speaking of youtube videos I don't really want to AJ youtube videos anymore so last night I deleted them off my page and that account is only for watching videos and what it was originally. I"m just going to be too busy and I just want to focus on one youtube video thing so don't be alarmed if you see no videos I decided to do that.

Last I couldn't find an outfit of the day. I didn't really like mine and I couldn't a find a friend's outfit I really liked. (Don't be offended please!) So sorry no outfit of the day today but their will be one tomorrow!!

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment