Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Outfit of the day 7/17/13

Hey guys! Today's outfit of the day is a little different it's cute but also fierce. I'm wearing fire wings, with pink sunglasses, a pink dinosaur tail, with a blue lei, and a spirit glove. It could work for a more tomboyish look but also a girly look!

Yay I updated the blog today lol. I also figured out how to resize the header. Do you guys like it? It is combined so I don't really have to change it yet!!! Also I need to update music still but I will do it later. Anyways yay!

Lastly is an off topic of Animal Jam more serious note. Yesterday morning one of my favorite youtube beauty guru's of all time died from cancer. Her name was Taila. She was 13 year's old and fighting two types of cancer. She fought for 6 years and was about to turn 14 next month. She was so amazing, awesome and bubbly. Even though she had cancer she was always smiling and now she is happy and up in Heaven with God and Jesus. Dancing around and having fun. Her saying was Just keep swimming. So guys don't waste life fighting and being un happy life is short Heaven is forever. And remember Just keep swimming.


Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment