Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Birthday America!!

Hey guys happy 4th of July!! Be sure to say happy birthday to America and wear your red, white, and blue to show your pride. What are you guys going to be doing today? I'm going to watching the fireworks tonight and just hanging out with my family. The party I was supposed to do my party but I decided to reschedule so more people could come. So it's the same details just tomorrow. Not today because people are busy. I hope you all can come! Last I made this short video celebrating 4th of July enjoy! That's all for today and see you tomorrow!!



Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

1 comment:

  1. so, it is a 3:00-4:00 pm 2mrw..? Oh no. :( I have to go to boys and girls club. I get out at 5:30ish. im sorry I will have to miss it. :( ~SW

    ReplyDelete