Friday, July 19, 2013

Friendship bracelet plus more!

Hey guys so today's outfit of the day is different but so cute! I'm wearing a blue sunhat, with a golden bow, a pink friendship bracelet, a red necklace, and pink tail armor. I think it's perfect for hanging outside on a kind of hot summer day.


Speaking of friendship bracelets, that's the new item today! They come in all cute colors and you can get one to match with your bff. I got the pink one since it's my favorite color but I want an orange, purple, blue, white, you know what I just want all of the colors!

Lastly, today is going to be a little busy. My family and I in about an hour are going to go tour a place, then eat lunch get on AJ a little, then go swimming and go to a shopping place. Come back if its not close to dinner, we are going out to dinner then going to see wolves. Anyways after that come home and chill out for the day. So I might not be on AJ that much. That's all for today and have a great day!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. Encase you were wondering I have a twitter. I post pretty much anything on there and nothing really AJ related. Mine's @birdle2

No comments:

Post a Comment