Saturday, July 20, 2013

Finding Birdle!

Hey guys so I was thinking yesterday about how they have movies like Finding Nemo, and soon to be Finding Dory. Well what if I made a little movie or short film that was called Finding Birdle? Would you guys like that?  I could have friends and just random people say certain things like where is Birdle? Ya. Anyways I might do that sometime soon!

Next is the awesome new item! The flower crown!!!!!! It's so pretty. I already bought four of the colors today because I got 1,500 gem bonus. It's perfect for summer. AJ lately has been coming out with flower things. Flower crowns, headbands, leis, it's not a bad thing I like them all just noticing.



Lastly, the outfit of the day. I'm wearing a purple flower crown, with a golden bow, a gold ring, an orange necklace, and a blue and purple tail. Well that's all for today and have a great day!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment