Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Outfit of the day 7/16/13

Hey guys! Today my family and I are going to a place called Garden of the Gods. It's supposed to be a trail/hiking thing. It's going to be awesome so I won't be on till later this afternoon. I'm still on vacation for anyone that wants to know and I won't be back for 8 more days. So until then I'm usually doing something.

Today I'm wearing a green fedora, with a purple lei, green tail armor, a purple legend, and spirit armor! I think it's pretty cute. I also kind of look evilish with the patterns!

The new item today is the small corner shelf! I bought one for myself because it's cute and easy to fit in places. The cool thing is when you switch it it switches the pattern on it to the other side. Also Dragonwolf70 said that she had a shelf for the wall. I hope AJ puts those in stores soon because I really want one!
(Thank you Snowyclaw for the picture!) Note: I usually use a Snowyclaw picture if it is a den item or clothing item.

Lastly, I really need to update this blog. I need to update the music and the background and header. I was going to do it yesterday but forgot about it later at the end of the day. I also need to make a new banner. I have had this old one for a little while now. Anyways that's all for today and have a great day!!


P.S. I got a new den yesterday the treehouse one and I'm calling it Birdle's Neverland! Feel free to come check it out if you want because I think it's pretty awesome!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment