Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Where have I been?

Hey guys so for the past couple of days I was at an RV camp that had no wifi. I thought it would so it turns out I was wrong. Yesterday I got home from vacation but was too tried to post so I just decided to wait till tomorrow. But that's ok!

Today's outfit of the day is pretty cute! I'm wearing an orange flower crown, with a fire necklace, spirit armor, a yellow and red tail, and a purple legend glove. It's a little on the girly side mixed with fierce!

Next Coolchico is back on AJ! She got her computer fixed and is now running her company. It is real and she does have a blog for it which I will put the link for it down below. I'm the chef of the month and be sure to stop by her den to check out our work area! I will be doing my weekly project later on today.

Lastly here is the new item for today. A stack of shelves it's pretty cute and I can't wait to get it!!

That's all for today and have a great day!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment