Friday, July 26, 2013

Metropolis, and owls!

Hey guys so first of all one of my good friends officialy quit AJ yesterday. Her name was Metropolis and she made this official on her blog post yesterday. We will all miss her and Coolchico did a video for her. She didn't explain why she was quitting but maybe because AJ just isn't that fun or she is getting older. Anyways I hope Metropolis is still reading all of our blog posts and just letting her know that I will always be her friend!

Next the new item for today is owl plushies! They are in the summer carnival. They are so cute! I really want to get the big one but I don't have enough tickets yet so ya. Enough though this picture says I do it's from Snowyclaw's blog so thanks!!!


Next outfit of the day! I'm wearing a white flower crown, orange back armor, a pink and white tail, a pink friendship bracelet, and a purple and blue necklace. It's super cute! Lol I say that about all of my outfits!

Next Coolchico got a kangaroo from the store yesterday! It's pretty cool! While she was moonwalking WS was all like I look prim and proper with her arctic wolf which she does!!! It's awesome and not to mention that both of their outfits are cute!

Next here is a glitch when I was trying to play an adventure with my friends.The plants are watered, and the water isn't purple. Also we are trying during an update! I will tell you how it goes!!!



Last this is for my assignment for Coolchico's cooking company. These are ideas. The unicorn birdle surprise, coolchico bacon surprise, and the mystery. Lol they are all fake on AJ ideas but they would make wonderful recipes for your blog. Also here is my video. Turn up the volume a little to hear me!!!
Cooking Company Commercial


That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. Be sure to check out my book blog because I have been posting more on their daily!!





6 comments: