Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Party tomorrow and summer ending soon!

Hey guys so tomorrow is my Fourth of July party! I hope to see you all there. My summer is going to be ending soon. I only have 5 weeks of summer left. After I come back from vacation(leaving on July 12th coming back July 24th.) I will be back in the middle of the week so that will be the week of 2 weeks left. So pretty much I will only have 1 and a half weeks of summer left! Yes I know but while I'm gone on vacation I also get to go school clothes shopping. So I guess when I come back I will be having a back to school/summer ending party. Probably I will also go school supplies shopping. Anyways ya. You other peoples probably have a longer summer and I but oh well I love school and get so excited for it. I got back August 12th when do you guys go back? That's all for today not really AJ related but whatever anyways see you tomorrow!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment