Saturday, July 27, 2013

Gggal on vacation!

Hey guys so Gggal is leaving for vacation today and is going to be gone for 1 week. I hope she has a lot of fun and is still able to get on AJ a little bit! She told me she's going to a cool spa so that should be relaxing and fun!!!!!!!

People quitting. Ok so yesterday we saw Metropolis on AJ. She explained why she was quitting but that we will still be able to talk to her. She just is too busy. Also Dragonwolf70 is going to be quitting soon. Even if those people quit I will only quit when I want to. Of course I don't want them to quit but we can still chat with them on tiny chat, chat box, and even through email! So I will miss them but I will still try and keep in touch with them.

Today's outfit of the day is from Gggal. I just picked her outfit because it was different and I liked it. She is wearing a yellow sombrero, with a purple cape, orange boots, a white flower necklace, and a pink and white tail. Perfect for anyone adventures with color and who likes to stand out!

Last the new item. The new item is a turquoise necklace that you can also get in other colors. It's super cute and native. I haven't gotten mine yet but if you want to see then watch out for tomorrow's outfit of the day. I love all the colors personally.

That's all for today and have a great day!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. Who else wants these dinosaur earrings from Claire's?!

1 comment: