Sunday, July 28, 2013

Countdown, bracelets and more!

Hey guys! As you can see on the side I added an 8th grade countdown! That's just until the day not the actual time I start school but you know it works. Thank's Wolfstar62867 for the idea!!

The new item for today is the turquoise bracelet! It's super pretty. I got one in pink and it looks really cute on. I wonder if they are going to make earrings and rings to go with it! If they made a whole collection of this it would be awesome! I would defiantly buy all of them!


Next yesterday Coolchico got traded some things and one of them was a tie-dye shirt that people said where in stores. I'm wondering if it's coming soon because it's super cute! Also because they said it was in stores maybe different time zones from around the world already have it in stores. I hope it comes soon because I really want to get one!!


Next my outfit of the day! I'm wearing a white phantom shirt, with a white flower crown, a gray legend, a pink and white tail, and an orange necklace. It includes different pieces I bought but it is really cute and one of my favorite outfits might I say!

Lastly, yesterday Coolchico and I were adventuring when she was like get in my magical pouch! LOL she was as her kangaroo so I was pretending to ride around it and we had a lot of fun playing the adventures! It was very funny and I should have taken pictures to show you guys.

That's all for today and have a  great day!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. About staying on AJ while it was updating we almost made it but they logged us out we even hide but it didn't work!



No comments:

Post a Comment