Thursday, July 11, 2013

Birdle's AJ loan system and SDS!

Hey guys third post today but I wanted to tell you before tomorrow. So first of all I'm starting a loan business. So I give people gems on AJ that I trust and they have to pay me back by a certain time. I do this by buying expensive things and when they recycle them they owe me that and how I much I spent for each item. This started with Gggal and she owes me 5,000 gems. She is paying me back in a golden unicorn horn and next month's birthstone. Anyways ya. If you want a loan just tell me and I will consider it. Also the SDS stands for Silver Dragon something I forgot the last s. Golden and I decided to make a house company. We will help people decorate, move, buy, loan, and everything for their house needs! It's going to be awesome. Anyways going on vacation tomorrow so ya. That's all for today finally and have a great day!!!




2 comments:

  1. Go birdle :P Yus SDS will be fun! We are open for SOME jammers to join so if u want to ask Birdle! Or me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH and the last S stands for services

    ReplyDelete