Thursday, July 25, 2013

New land!!

Hey guys as you can tell by the title AJ has found new land! It's pretty cool. I haven't found everything in my journey book yet but I'm getting almost done! The map is also pretty weird!! But I like it and we will get used to it soon enough.



I would show you guys the new land but it's hard to get into and I'm going to do a video on it soon!





Next kangroos are in the diamond shop! I only have 3 diamonds right now but I hope that I can get one soon. There pretty awesome and I have only seen a couple more people getting them probably because of the card or the diamond shop!


Next you can now wear your level on the adventures in town! I'm a level 9 and it's pretty cool seeing what everybody is. Also on the adventures on the first adventure if you want it to be harder when you click on the portal it will give you that option. I only got to play a little before I had to go. But it is kind of hard. I mean you have to find new corks, and there is new places, etc.


Last is the outfit of the day. Today's outfit of the day is Coolchico's! She is wearing a purple head flower, with a purple worn, purple flip flops, a blue and purple tail, and a purple and green necklace! It's prefect for the beach and just hanging out with friends!!


That's all for today and have a great day!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment