Thursday, July 18, 2013

Tunnel town, shelves, and more!

Hey guys! So AJHQ relased info about Tunnel Town which is out today! You can download this app on an iphone most likely or ipod or ipad. If you do so you get a free little bear this weekend only! I unfortunately don't have any of those so I can't download it. Otherwise it looks pretty cool!!


Next the new wide shelf is here! I got one in pink to put in my den because I think they are pretty neat. AJ is becoming more realistic with their den items. Maybe trying to get more people to buy membership because of all the cool items and bonus. I don't really know what to put on it though. So far all I have is my award from Gggal's art awards show. Hmm maybe that will be my awards shelf. Well I'm going to need another one because I'm a star! JUST KIDDING\!


Today's outfit of the day had a little help from Gigxicutie with the necklace at least. Thanks again! I'm wearing a fire necklace, with green tail armor, a white beret, pink mechanic wings, and a purple glove. Well that's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. My family and I are going to Cave of the winds today! You get to go through caves and look around. I better bring a jacket it's going to be cold down there.



2 comments:

  1. Cave of the winds.... sounds nice!! XD GiGixCutie

    ReplyDelete
  2. you must have a good time there.Cave of the winds sounds great and want to experience

    ReplyDelete