Sunday, January 5, 2014

Break is ending!

Hey guys! Most of you guy's winter breaks are ending tomorrow but I don't end mine till Tuesday due to a teacher workday! I'm excited to go back to school but also kind of sad because I don't want to do all of the constant homework and then not being able to post some days like I would like due to studying tests. But I do get to see my friends and see what they got and have fun. On another note the Jammer of the month will be up soon(still looking for someone and you can't be Jammer of the month twice) but the giveaway is up. Hurry you only have 6 days left to enter!

Next is the new item for the day which is, the ice prison. It's returning from last year and I actually have some funny memories involving kids and these with my friends.





Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing, blue headphones, a pink studded collar, a pink crossbow, green high heels, and a purple dinosaur tail. For some reason in this outfit I feel like a hipster. I don't know why I just do and I never say that word but it just felt right for this outfit.


That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment