Saturday, January 4, 2014

Busy day yesterday!

Hey guys! Sorry for notposting yesterday, cleaning/redoing my room, library, and then my bff Rowen came over and we swam last night. When I was all finished it was 9 so I just decided not to post yesterday. Also the title rhymes, I'm a poet and I didn't even know it! Oh and don't give a splinter I got one today and my finger hurts now even though I got it out. It should subside later though.

Next is the new item for the day which is the frozen torch! I remember when these came out last year and was so excited about them I bought a couple for my ice den. I still have that den but no torches so I will be sure to pick some up because they look great in your den.


Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing, a blue sunhat, a pink knitted sweater, a purple heart locket, a purple and blue raccoon tail and purple high heels! This outfit was the one I was wearing when I was doing my hotel a couple days ago.



That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. I will be updating the giveaway, and jammer of the month page in the next few days so be sure to keep looking at those!

No comments:

Post a Comment