Monday, May 6, 2013

Updates!

Hey guys! Lots of new things today. One thing is that Gggal if you are reading this there is a special surprise for you on Coolchico;s blog you can look at that by clicking here. My friend Sparklewolf has an awesome Animal Jam blog I just found out about with really cool updates and things like that. To go to her blog click the link here. Also I am re-starting up my book blog so if you guys would like to check that out that would be awesome the link is right here! Lastly I only have 13 days of school left well 12 if you don't count today! One last thing the rare for today is... a rare sombrero in barahi bargins! Have a great day guys and enjoy!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. Be sure to check out the giveaway only a couple days left!


No comments:

Post a Comment