Thursday, May 9, 2013

UGHH

Puptart if you are reading this leave me alone all I did was stand up for a friend I never made you be a slave you are making that up! You said mean things about Gggal Coolchico and I and I stood up for them and I'm the bad guy. I don't want to come to  your party anyway since you deleted me and said say sorry! You really don't get how sorry's work! I'm sorry but leave me alone you don't care about me because if you did you wouldn't act like this!Also that does not give you the right to come on my blog and post mean comments now lets look at the evidence so Puptart and get over it. I only posted this so Puptart can see. I'm serisouly thinking of quitting aj but I wont' because of a few people.

Some evidence that Puptart was mean:
What Coolchico posted on next post:
Puptart making Coolchico say sorry
Puptart not really saying sorry but thinking its a real apology
Lastly the latest post that hurt my feelings a ton







Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

4 comments:

  1. u have never stood up for me when coolchico said that comment. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That wasn't mean it was saying please don't' do these posts so you don't start drama and she said I'm not trying to be mean and I told you no mean comments one more and report.

      Delete
  2. Puptart is really hurting me. I thought I was changing to be nicer, I guess im just plain mean. Thanks puptart for making me understand the way i am. :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too and don't worry about Puptart you are awesome and super nice:)

      Delete