Friday, May 31, 2013

People quitting AJ

Hey guys so since the diamond shop yesterday it has been either yay or I"M QUITTING!!! I mean I love the diamond shop personally but so many people including my friends have been thinking of quitting just because of it. I mean AJ is fun to do with the trading of rares and everything but this kind of stops scamming some on the rares level. I wish it were for non-members though. So to Puptart and Dragonwolf70 don't quit AJ. I mean AJ is about having fun with friends and rares are just a small part of it. So I think the shop is pretty cool and a fun chance for everyone to be equal. So just listen don't quit over something small. In other news the summer carnival has two new things that are pretty similar but cute. A sun hat with a sun on top and a moon hat with a moon on top. You can put these together with the necklaces or mix and match. I really want to get a sun hat but I don't have enough tickets for it. Also keep posting down below what you would like to be in the movie. A couple of people have already signed up so I will post those parts later today and see what else still needs to be taken. If I need to I will take out a couple parts that aren't important. Well that's all for today see you guys later!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. Do you like the new blog changes??

No comments:

Post a Comment