Friday, May 31, 2013

Please pray for Gggal

Hey guys a sad thing happened today that I just found out about a couple of hours ago. Gggal's dog Penny had to be put down.She was in a ton of pain and now shes in Heaven watching over Gggal with God. Remember though Gggal one day when you go Heaven you two will get to see each other again and we will all live happily with God and Jesus. Here is a poem that my animal shelter sent to me when my dog Axel died last year. I know what shes going through and its hard. Also here is a picture of Penny on AJ being buried under a rainbow. Also down at the bottom is a really nice picture of the rainbow bridge.

The Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of Heaven, is a place called Rainbow Bridge. When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.

There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water, and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable. All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing, they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind. They all run and play together, but the day comes, when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance.
His bright eyes are intent: His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain on your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life, but never absent from your heart. Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together.

Penny had a favorite squeaky bunny toy that she loved and she has been with Gggal for most of her life. Her nickname was Nickel and she will be missed by many.She also liked food and playing outside and being petted. Please pray for her and Gggal and her family to get through this. I know what this is like so trust me I know its super hard. We are having a funeral for her on AJ so please be nice to Gggal through this time. Here is a picture of Penny being buried under a rainbow.


















The raccoon is Penny. That's all for today guys thanks and please pray.






Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!









2 comments:

  1. I remember when my dog died... he had to be put down and I didn't even get to say goodbye.
    This poem still makes me cry and I know what it's like. This dog loved me above my whole family and the whole world. It was the first time that I had felt so special in my live. I miss him so much...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I know it so terrible when this happens thanks I know how ya feel too.

      Delete