Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Nicknames

Hey guys so last night I and a bunch of my other friends were hanging out in Gggal's den when someone mentioned Wolfstar. Well they said Wolfstar like this WS and Purplesparkly didn't know who that was. We had to explain the nickname and started telling her all of our nicknames. So here a quick list of all of our real usernames with the nicknames on the other side.

Birdle=Bird
Coolchico=CC or Chico
Gggal= Gal
Purplesparkly=PS
Pinkie80=Sml or Pinkie
Wolfstar62867=WS
Warriorcatz2=WC2(sorry if I forgot the z wasn't sure if you put it in or not)
Sparklewolf123=SW
Puptart=Puptart


Well thats all of the nicknames I can think of for now if I forgot one comment down below and I will put it in later! Have a great day guys!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

2 comments:

  1. Aww I don't have a nickname! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm how about PT for short or something else hmm I will think about it!

    ReplyDelete