Saturday, May 4, 2013

Tents and Army camps

Hey guys all day today I have been outside in my tent my mom made for me! I'm in it right now on my computer and its pretty awesome. Also I went into Gggal's den today and she was running an army camp telling people to drop and give her 20. Lol it was funny how many people showed up. One last thing Puptart's den is now on epic dens! You might not see it on some lists but a random person showed up in her den and told her. Also look at these two cool outfits down below Gggal's on the right and mine on the left! Well anyways thats all of today have a great day!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. Make sure to check out the giveaway!




1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for showing your outfit Im happy you like it I like your outfit too!

    ReplyDelete