Thursday, May 30, 2013

Gggal co and Diamonds!

Hey guys yet another post! Well this one is exciting! My friend Gggal and Wolfstar made a new company the gggal co! I will post the website down below to it. I'm applying for a job and hoping to get in! Also the diamond shop is so cool! Each week for members we will get additonal diamonds! You can also get them on the daily spin if you are lucky. They are selling many things you can get arctic wolves, and snow leopards and lions with diamonds. You can also get tail armor, giant lion plushies, clouds, legendary gloves, and more! Be sure to check it out its super cool!!! While I think it is many people don't becaues the things they worked for arent super rare anymore and they are talking about quitting.:( I hope my friends don't because of this.What do you guys think about it and be sure to comment on a couple posts back which movie role you would like! That's all for today see you later!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

The gggal co blog: http://thegggalco.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment