Saturday, April 20, 2013

UGH STUPID AJ

UGH! Guys first of all sorry I haven't posted in a while pretty busy. Second I had to delete Coolchico today I just can't take her being mean to me anymore its not working. But then she sent me a letter saying I'm going to quit when right after last week when we talked to her to stop doing that she does it! I just can't take it she was nice to me but still mean and talking to her didn't work. So for now I'm not her friend or mom here is some of the last letters she sent me before she logged off. Also she took down her blog so Coolchico if you are trying to make me feel bad than fine. Also don't quit I didn't want to make you quit or take down your blog or go all goth but I can't change your mind so bye I guess to you forever.












No comments:

Post a Comment