Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Stuck in the middle.

This is going to be a really long post so stay tuned! Ok so first of all the past couple of weeks have been really hard on Coolchico, Gggal and I we haven't been getting along a ton and I want things to go back to where we were all bffs. I feel like I might be in the middle of Coolchico and Gggal fighting because its ok if you tell me you are having problems with the other one but don't pressure me please to delete them or join sides or join in the fight.(Not saying the whole fights between us are there fault they are mine too.)

Ok so anyways the next thing is that my good friend Puptart just told us yesterday that she is a girl! I thought Puptart was a boy all along here are so pictures of the new look she has versus the old and yay for girl power!














My friend Warriorcatz2 just became a member on Monday and yesterday told us some shocking news. She scammed someone to see what it would feel like from the scammers point of few and liked it. She did feel bad afterwards now and wanted to send the items back but can't because she can't remember the user. So please don't be mean to her about it everyone makes a mistake and I'm sure she won't do this one again.

Coolchico drew me a cool picture of one direction on her blog so be sure to check it out! If you guys want me to draw something leave it in the comments and I will try my best!

Last its snowing where I live in the middle of April! It never ever snows like that here this month. I really can't wait for summer will take a picture after school and post it on here later! See ya guys!!




No comments:

Post a Comment