Sunday, April 28, 2013

Crystal statues and driving!

Hey guys so have you noticed how many crystal statues aj is bringing in that represent each warrior(sorry couldn't think of the name XD.) I need to get them but I don't have a lot of gems right now. Also I'm thinking about saving up to change my den to a more summery den. Which one should I get of these choices; Mushroom hut or Treehouse. You pick down below and when I have enough gems I will get one. Last here is a video that I did last weekend with Gggal about driving do's and don'ts. Wow I have been making a ton of videos lately! See ya later guys.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. Any tips on editing music videos so the video fits the music. (Having a little trouble with this.)

                                                      Driving Do's and Don'ts







6 comments:

  1. Treehouse. It would look awesome with your since of style. And its springy :P -Coolchico

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get the idea from me?
    - puptart -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What idea are you exactly talking about? Please reply back a little confused.

      Delete
  3. I did a video on it like 2 months ago so I'm just wondering............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhh Jam Session just came out and I haven't seen any of your videos yet so no I didn't take your idea.

      Delete
    2. Not Jam session XD we just did the driving video on our own and Gggal thought of doing it.

      Delete