Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hi peoples

Hi guys well last night was ugh. I'm tried because of track meet's which track ends next week and I kind of talked to Coolchico but in a fight kind of way. I was talking to her on WS comments trying to get her to talk to me later on a chat or something and WS is kind of upset because of this whole fight between so a lot of people I know are probably mad at me right now on AJ. I love AJ guys don't get me wrong but all of this stupid drama lately (some that people have been making) is making me really sad. I don't want to quit but this is really stressing me out on top of that with all of the homework and extra school actives I have to do. So if Coolchico is reading this leave me a comment of when to talk to you and where. As for the other drama just stop it. If you are going to start drama on purpose don't it will be just make me want to unbuddy you and not hang out with you anymore for doing that. AJ isn't supposed to be drama filled friend fights its supposed to be really fun with your friends. And right now it isn't.



4 comments:

  1. Hey Birdle, Im sorry for all of this I feel the way u feel. If u wanna talk u can go to my new blog and check it out, I will put the address below. Also, Im trying to find a game like aj and we can play... Maybe to stop the aj drama. Thx for listening, I hope to talk with you soon!
    -Coolchico♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My New blog : Www.AshleysFriendFrenzy.blogspot.com
      I Hope 2 C U there :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my blog is called heythisisgggalskiosk

    ReplyDelete